Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shincheonji today's word: Rev 22:14-15 (Man Hee Lee)

Today's word


Happy are those who wash their robes clean and so have the right to eat the fruit from the tree of life and to go through the gates into the city.

But outside the city are the perverts and those who practice magic, the immoral and the murderers, those who worship idols and those who are liars both in words and deeds.

 Revelation 22:14-15


"Whoever does not belong to the 12 tribes, the promised new kingdom, belongs to the Kingdom of the world."
                                                                                                                                                         - MAN HEE LEE -          


8 comments:

  1. Thank you. We will strive to realize a right word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The God's word is leading the right way. I admire the clear his answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take the changing testimony revelation by saying, I'm involved with in heaven ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to realize words of revelation and belong to 12 tribes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I There were these words in the Bible! I do not know lived. I strive to know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I confess I am ignorant of the bible. thanks for giving me a chance to get closer to it.

    ReplyDelete