Thursday, May 30, 2013

Shincheonji Church - Walking by faith in Shincheonji

From my childhood, I attended church very hard. It was very natural for me to go to church with parents and became to believe in God and the bible by listening to the sermon everytime. It was the church treat at my second grade of middle school when I felt my heart burning and tears fell was streaming down. I wished God truly loved me and lead me the right way. I was so happy that I walked by faith, served, sang and prayed. However, there was a lack I felt: the word. Even though I attended the bible study at the church, I was not satisfied. I always prayed, "My lord, show me your will and lead me that way".


At last, my pray was answered like the word; "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you." God came to me and opened the way of the word to the life. As walking a step forward, I can see both the promised temple and the promised pastor. It is the very place where God's work has been achieved according to the bible.

But the eyes of the people who have never listened to the word of here are so cold. Like the Jews who were taught by men because God had sealed the seers and the prophets' eyes crucified and killed Jesus at the time of Jesus' first coming, today the people who have never learned the word reproach and persecute here with prejudice.


I am not afraid, though. I am grateful that I have known the truth and I can go the right way. There is no confinement, assault, fraud here. Those who have never been here are making these stories up out of whole cloth. It is the place of teaching and practicing the true faith.

My earnest pray and wish has been accomplished. Therefore, I am so happy to walk by faith here. I hope you who are reading my story know the truth and the truth sets you free, and you feel the true enjoyment in faith.


2 comments:

  1. It seems like that only the one who is longing for God can find the way to God, the word. pray and pray for God, the truth and the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you,but to others I speak in parables~!

    ReplyDelete