Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Meet the truth of Shincheonji! ; a testimony of one member of Shincheonji

This is a testimony of one member of Shincheonji. 

I grew up in a devout Christian family. When I was two years old, my family had great difficult time. My mother suffered from breast cancer and leukemia. She underwent medical treatment at the hospital, also was treated psychologically and spiritually by pastor of church. But, finally, my mother was passed away when I was three years old. Family got so depressed about death of family member.

After several years, my older brother and my older sister gave up the faith. The reason for that, they questioned to the church pastor. When somebody believes in God, she(he) expects Almighty God. My mother died even she begged so desperately mercy for God. My brother and sister could not get the answer from the pastor. I didn't know the answer either.

I had been deeply thought about meaning of Bible. Why is the world is so evil and messed up, even God says to the world and leads the world. So I wanted to know the deeper meaning of the Bible, I was so desired to know the words meaning, so I read through the Bible more than ten times. However, I did not know the right meanings of what Bible was talking about, I had only historical knowledge.

I attended church every weekend. I wanted to know the will of God. I couldn't get satisfaction from the church's preaching. So I attended many other church's services that I compared it to other church's sermons. But, I was disappointed at the truth large churches were same. Church's mammonism devastates the believer's emotions. It confused me a lot.

One day I went to a small church, it was a chance that changed my life totally. I talked with a faithful deacon about a lot of the Bible. He spoke totally different ways from other Christian denominations. I was so curious about the truth meaning of whole Bible. I always kept concentrate on his preach.I asked him to teach me Bible. And a couple of day after, I started this amazing Bible study. One day I questioned which denomination he was in. He answered me, it was Shinchonji. At that time I had no idea about Shincheonji. It was no matter to me. Actually I didn't care about the cult. I got fascinated soon by the word from Shincheonji. I just met true God that time. I prayed and praised God.

On the other hand, church's pastor told me do not study Bible at any other place, only study on his church. But his words could not catch me at all.

Studying the word of Shincheonji every day is sweeter than honey. Thank God for the word of your great love and the grace. Everyone in the world should listen to Shinchonji, which testifies the revelation of the salvation of all the people on the earth. Hallelujah.

Written by Heajeong

 

32 comments:

  1. Your stories are touching
    Im impressed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your precious story. the sorrow..the sweetness.. it touches me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heaven Sports Festival of Culture and Arts shinchonji beautiful impressive still remain in my heart life pleasant and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Chairman manheelee total Xintiandi are certainly evidence based on the Bible as the word of Jesus tell shepherd has not been clearly interpreted once, the word of God.

    ReplyDelete
  5. once in sinchonji want to see it getting

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the world, new world, the world is in a new world!
    Xintiandi eternal kingdom of God!
    Where the connecting thread of every month there are 12 different tree of life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shinchonji sky culture to world peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shinchonji the forefront of world peace, national liberation

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm clear that God is with country! Spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is breathtaking when I listen to the truth of the Bible in Shinchonji! This is the true Word of God that no one can deny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Long life of faith, but the Bible clearly freeing shinchonji was forced

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shinchonji is Heaven, Shinchonji is eternal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Applaud in receptacle which do not surrender faith in every trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nail-studded die Jesus shall come back down to Earth as promised and that the land in the East today as promised in Revelation has been made. The blood shed for us has given Jesus dying for us and I will send the lion counselor and he promised this, but Hee-based SLR this je, on the words of Jesus. Also as promised 12 tribes of God's Kingdom and to create a hit. Really all I hear the truth realized you guys are Saints deteriorates.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank led to the Word, who is life, God, who knew the love of God in Shinchonji

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is breathtaking when I listen to the truth of the Bible in Shinchonji! This is the true Word of God that no one can deny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am thankful for the history dof the God's love and the Holy spirit which is big and surptising and I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. God's great love and thanks to the SIM that allows the word of grace.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The person plans the route of self to lead the walking, the God two:00 it did. There is a providence of the God and from it is comprehended it believes the truth truth and.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Met the true God, you are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks a true testimony became

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's amazing
    Amen! Amen! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  23. I meet the sending shepherd for the churches and Jesus gets the evidence of the Revelations and I am happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How happy we are !

      He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches!

      Delete
  24. Those who are always thirsty for the truth must be brought to the way to God. He never forgets them.

    ReplyDelete