Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy Shincheonji: A letter from Heaven!

Hello.
I left my message on this counseling request board because I would like to go to Shincheonji church.

I recently came to Beijing to study.
While I feel desolated and lonely, the blog posts written by Shincheonji congregation members were a great consolation to me.

I don't know whether it is suited for this board, 
but I’d like to go to ‘a church’ for the first time in my life.

I live in OO.
I want to know if there is one around here.

Please contact me at OO@hotmail.com.
(A post on the counseling request board of the Hall of Truth, SCJ TV)
=====================================================
Have you ever got a name card as below, by any chance?
Perhaps in the street or in the subway?


This is a letter which Shincheonji congregation members present again today to let people know the Hall of Truth, SCJ TV ‘A letter from Heaven’.

This letter is not for everyone.
It is for the followers who believe in God to acquire heaven and eternal life.
And you should receive this ‘Letter from Heaven’
if you believe and keep God’s word and his promise.

It is because this is the Hall of Truth every followers should go to.
Shincheonji Internet Broadcast, the Hall of Truth
You can learn the secret of Heaven at www.scjbible.tv.



It is because this is the Hall of Truth every followers should go to.
Shincheonji Internet Broadcast, the Hall of Truth
You can learn the secret of Heaven at www.scjbible.tv.

1 comment:

  1. some one who got this card or message on the street or anywhere they are hanging around will get something they want deeply inside themselves.

    ReplyDelete