Thursday, June 27, 2013

Happy Shincheonji: Do you know about this picture(1)?

Do you know about this picture?


This Picture is a symbol representation of the Rv22:1~2.
And the Picture is also representing Shincheonji Church of Jesus, The Temple of the Tabernacle of the Testimony.

How is it representing Shincheonji? I am going to post up about this. Take a look at the picture with the scripture below.

(Rv22:1-2) Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

1. Where is the throne?

Firstly, let's talk about the throne of God and of the Lamb in the center of the picture.
Take a look at the Rv3:12, 21.

:12 The one who is victorious I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will they leave it. I will write on them the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on them my new name.

:21 To those who win the victory I will give the right to sit beside me on my throne, just as I have been victorious and now sit by my Father on his throne.

That’s what Jesus promised in the Revelation. Then he and God will be with those who win the victory. Therefore, the throne is with the men in this ground.

  
2. Then, what is the meaning of the river of the water of life?

Pure water gives you a life. We cannot live without water, right?
When you look at the bible, Deuteronomy 32:1-2, Rain and dew is the Word of God. And John 7:37~39 said,

:37 On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink.
:38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.

So, the river is the ones' mind who are given the words of God by someone evengelize other people. We can call them "Evangelists".


How amazing!
I mean the bible is fulfilling in this world!!

Would you like to know about the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit?
I will post it up next time. J



Homepage: http://www.shincheonji.kr/2012/scj.php?sMenu=main





1 comment:

  1. the picture is kind of map which lets us find our destination, heaven. ^^

    ReplyDelete