Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Shincheonji: I've learned that it is not a cult.


Forgive me who blamed on the Chairman and called him 'the cult's leader'.
I confess I heard only my pastor and was ignorant of the word of the truth which God ordained us to learn.

As soon as I listened to the word from Shincheonji, I became into it.


Recently I heard the word of Shincheonji thru the Shinchonji open bible seminar. I was so excited that I couldn't resist speaking it to one of the church members. She also liked it and was willing to tell this good news to other members.
Soon the pastor asked me to see at the education center for a short talk. He told me, "Now Satan is misleading you to the wrong way. Shinchonji is the cult, which Satan is with. "I said, "But Shincheonji teaches the bible very well." He said, "Next Sunday, I will let all of the church members including the members who listened to things wrong like you know why Shinchonji is wrong."

The Shincheonji leader calls himself 'God'?
Next Sunday, the pastor preached putting up the banner written "Cult prevention and measures" He said, "Do you know why Shinchonji is the cult? Lee Manhee, the Shinchonji leader calls himself Jesus of the second coming as well as the spirit of Counselor like Kim Ilsung, the leader of North Korea, calling himself 'God'. Moreover, he claims that 98% of the bible is not true, but only the new covenant which he delivers is true. He is the evil leader who blasphemes against God speaking ill of Jesus to be a pestilent fellow and evil. He says he is 100,005,948 years old because he is God. In order to have an eternal life, he insists that people eat his blood and flesh. He extorts money and property from his church members, and kidnapped and assaulted them. He enjoys drinking, smoking and even drug. It is he who runs around with women into obscenity. He is the very evil hireling fleeth. So keep in mind that the road to Shinchonji is to hell. Understand?" In this way, he ended the education of the cult prevention and measures.

Ascertain the truth thru Shincheonji internet broadcasting station.
I rather became to have a question than to be clear after the pastor's preach. I found and asked a Shincheonji member handing out pamphlets in the street I would like to know about Shincheonji. And she let me know the internet broadcasting station of scjbible.tv. 


I right away visited there and listened to the word. It was so shocking. "Is there such a revealed word? Is it the chairman of Shincheonji, Lee Manhee who would deliver the word of life? The hireling fleeth who my pastor was talking about?" I regretted that I had listened to my pastor only, instead of the word of the revelation and the truth which God has commended us to learn and realize. Then, I learned at Shincheonji, and now I speak up with shincheonji people. Thank you, God. lead me, who dwelled in the dark of the lie, to the word of the truth. After listening to the word of the truth, I was able to judge whether it is true or not on my own and to know the love of God. Now I inform my church members and all christians, it is the lie and untruth that my pastor told me.

Thank you Chairman Lee Manhee, and I love you, too.
To prosecute Shincheonji in the name of the cult is as same as to prosecute Jesus who came to us 2000 years ago in his first coming. The pastors who condemn that Shinchonji is the cult are committing the blasphemy against the Spirit. I want you all to watch and listen to the Shinchonji internet broadcasting station, SCJ tv. Then, judge what is right or wrong and stand on the righteous, please.
Last, forgive me who blamed on chairman Lee Manhee and called him the cult's leader. Chairman, you are not the cult's leader, but the promised pastor who God sent us. God, Jesus and the promised pastor Lee Manhee, thank you all. Even now you let me know the truth. Thank you and I love you.


              http://www.scjbible.tv/



8 comments:

  1. Remember God's teaching is love, neither blame nor persecution.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shinchonji is very good. because with god.

    ReplyDelete
  3. been also thinking that shinchonji is a cult. but i might be wrong. now wanna see more and verify.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He who have ears,let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful moment when you realize yourself so ignorant and foolish~!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to know about this. Now I solved my curiosity.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I can read more abour peace.

    ReplyDelete